1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I don’t.. I buy a new book to read!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I put it down. I have no time to finish this book. So many books, so little time!
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I don’t. I hate forced reading. Reading is something to enjoy. I will set the next year challenge lower. I do have to finish the book I’ve started in the year that is ending, because otherwise I don’t know where to count it for my challenge.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I don’t know. I hate when this happens. I would probably sell the first books online and buy them all in the new covers. Or buy dust jackets.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Me, Myself and I.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I just start to cry. People won’t notice or I will give them the reason why and tell them to read it, because it broke my heart.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Yes, I will.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I just tell them no. My books are my books, to many books have been lost in the process of borrowing. I don’t want that.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
Just watch Netflix and try again in some time. No pressure. That won’t work.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
To much. First, I’ll finish series, but I will put these books on my wishlist and end up buying them anyway.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
It depends. Am I in a reading slump? It will take a long time. Am I still finishing another book? It will take some time.